Did you know your local CLEVNET library has thousands of eBooks and audiobooks available for free with your library card? You can borrow them instantly using your computer or an app-running device. Download the app to your device or CLICK HERE visit the Libby website in your browser.
Libby is from the same company that brought patrons OverDrive digital materials. The services each have the same catalog of materials, but Libby is the newer, more user-friendly version of the app.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space.
- All your loans and holds are consolidated on a single "shelf."
- Positions, bookmarks, and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with read-along audio.
- Libby has materials for all ages.
- Send Libby eBooks to a variety of Kindle devices.
If you need assistance using Libby, please call the Library at (419) 433-5009 or send an email to McKenna, our Emerging Technology Librarian, at email@example.com.
The OverDrive app (an older version of the Libby app) will be removed from the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Store in February 2022.
- Current OverDrive app users can continue to use the app.
- New users looking for the OverDrive app will be directed to Libby.
- All users can continue to use, borrow, and open titles from your library’s OverDrive website via a browser.
333 Williams St.
Huron, Ohio 44839