LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is an online education service where patrons can learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals. LinkedIN Learning offers the same course content as Lynda.com did with additional security, more language options, and more frequent course updates. Best of all, it's all FREE with your library card!
- Browse courses and save what you like to your own Playlist.
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your Profile.
- New Courses are added and updated every week.
- Courses include expert instructors, downloadable exercise files, and certificates of completion.
Patrons should use their library card number and PIN to log in to LinkedIn Learning.
More than 16,000 courses in seven languages are available. Courses include:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Web Design (graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.)
- Coding and markup languages such as C, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, HTML, CSS and PHP
- Business, communication, marketing and leadership skills
- Data analysis, cloud computing, server management
- Creative arts including photography, painting video editing, 3D animation, and more!
333 Williams Street
Huron, Ohio 44839