Using the Library
Student Study Tables
Mondays through Fridays, from 3 - 4 pm or 4 - 5 pm
For teens in Grades 7 - 12
Need a place to study after school? Teens (ages 12 - 18) can now reserve an hour time slot to study at their own private table in the Library. To maintain social distancing and limit crowding in the Library building, only 10 students will be able to enter the Library per assigned hour. Please see the after school guidelines listed below for more details.
- Students must fill out the registration form in order to reserve a study table. WALK-INS are not allowed.
- Masks are required to enter the Library.
- Students will be assigned a table of their own and must refrain from loitering in any other parts of the Library or gathering with other students in a group of any size.
- No eating or drinking.
- Computers not be available for student use.
- Behavior and language that is deemed unsafe, abusive, disruptive, or offensive to Library patrons or property or insubordination towards a staff member may result in suspension of privileges or eviction.
333 Williams St.
Huron, Ohio 44839